A Beginners Guide: How to use AI to support neurodiverse students (will transform teaching & save you time)
- What are the different AI tools and when to use
- Step by Step where to start & what to do
- Examples of how to use AI (Artificial Intelligence) for Neurodiverse Students (AS, ODD, ADHD, PDA)
- Time Saving & Accommodations Using AI
– Case Study: How to use Chat GPT to Accommodated Executive Functioning Challenges
- Tailoring Education with a Twist! How a lesson about planets transformed using the special interest of Minecraft.
- Timesaver – in 15 seconds how to adjust an assessment task. Examples of The Crucible & 13 Story Treehouse
- Sue Larkey’s Top 10 Tips for using AI
- Tools to Make a Difference for You and Neurodiverse Students at School & Home
- Parents/Carers how to help with Homework, Assessment Tasks and more
Listen to Podcast Episode 216 -Dive into the World of ChatGPT & Modern AI Tools to Make a Difference for You and Neurodiverse Students:
About the author.
Sue Larkey is a highly qualified educator who has taught students with autism spectrum disorder in the mainstream and special schools. She combines practical experience with extensive research having completed a Masters in Special Education and currently undertaking a Doctorate in Education. Winner of Naturally Autistic 2013 International Award for Community Contribution. Sue has authored many books on autism spectrum disorders.