FREE TRAINING WEBINAR & TIP SHEETS
The 13 Key Strategies
to Set Up Your Classroom When You Have a
Student on the Autism Spectrum
Time Savers, Templates, Checklist, Printables to Make a Difference
In this Key Tips to Set Up Your Classroom Free Training Webinar
You Will Learn:
- Your Classroom Set Up is your #1 Behaviour Management Tool (& what to do).
- The hidden strategies/ideas that can take years to workout and aren’t ‘obvious’.
- Minimum 3-5 Strategies you’ll be able to apply in the Classroom tomorrow.
- Strategies & Ideas that give you confidence in your current teaching practice.
Additional Key Strategies & Time Savers for Your Classroom when you have Student on the Autism Spectrum
You Will Learn:
- Using Sensory Tools to Improve Learning & Behaviour
- 12 Tips for Using Schedules and Timers
- Creating Successful Playgrounds
- Identify Dysgraphia & How to Help
- and much more
This Free Webinar Open NOW
Sign Up to Watch the 13 Key Strategies to Setting Up Your Classroom when have a Student on the Autism Spectrum - Free Webinar
Setting Up Classroom Free Webinar Signup
Sign Up to Access the Sue's Free Webinar & Time Savers
About The Presenter
Sue Larkey is unashamedly passionate about her mission – to inspire parents and educators and teach them how to Make it a Success. Sue Larkey is uniquely positioned within the education system having taught both as a primary school teacher and a special education teacher. She is a highly qualified educator who has taught students with autism spectrum disorder in the mainstream and special schools. She combines practical experience with extensive research having completed a Masters in Special Education and currently undertaking a Doctorate in Education. Winner of Naturally Autistic 2013 International Award for Community Contribution. Sue has authored many books on autism spectrum disorders. She believes that armed with the tools of understanding and confidence, much can be achieved.
Author of Many Popular Books