It’s time to consolidate your learning
Every Strategy You Need Right At Your Fingertips To Support The Kids You Know In Early Years.
This book is full of practical ideas to give neurodiverse children the keys to learning. Over 500 strategies explaining why to teach certain skills such as ‘finish’ and ‘stop’ and different ways to teach them.
Remember strategies wear out and not every strategy works for every child that is why I have given you a range of strategies that you can tailor to the child you know.
What will I learn from this book?
Greta, Year 2 Teacher
Eliza, Parent & Teacher
“I am both a Mum to an 3 year old with autism and an English teacher, and feel you really addressed important issues in a practical and informative way. I feel I have many new strategies to try and implement and have benefited from the examples you have provided. I am also grateful my son’s teacher and learning support teacher are both doing your webinar too, so together we should be able to make a difference to my son’s learning and engagement with the world.”
You might also like….
Developing Early Childhood Approaches for Children with Additional Needs
Select Your Currency >>
- You can start immediately and watch anywhere, anytime and on any device.
- Certificate provided on completion of the course.
- Will contribute 5 hours NESA Registered PD addressing 1.5.2, 1.6.2, 3.1.2, 3.5.2, 4.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation
- The Course is self paced and you will have access to all 5 hours of training which you can view at a time on any device.
- Can Extend Access Time at Anytime.
- For NSW & ACT Teachers – We log your your PD hours in Department Website and email you when this is complete.
- To Register Now & Pay Later/Invoice Your Organisation – explained below