(ASD, ADHD, ODD and PDA)
In this Free Book - Teaching Neurodiverse Students
in Your Busy and Complex Classroom
You Will Learn 106+ Different Strategies & Tips:
- 8 Key Strategies to Embrace Difference.
- 9 Ways Girls with ASD Differ from Boys with ASD.
- Why Kids on the Spectrum are More Likely to be Perfectionists & What You can do to Support Them.
- 11 Ways to Decrease Frustration When Making Mistakes.
- Change Starts with a Change in Attitude & Other Ideas to Encourage a Change in Mindset.
- Anxiety, ASD and the Power of Preventative Breaks.
- Why & How You Should Use Break Cards.
- Successful Strategies for Adjustments for Test and Exams (just in time for NAPLAN).
- Brilliant and Simple Strategy to Differentiate the Curriculum for Each Student.
- How to Engage Disengaged Students with Autism, ADHD and Neurodiversity.
- Task Analysis Strategies.
- 4 Things to Remember about Using Rewards for children on the Spectrum.
- The One Thing I Wish I Knew Years Ago…
- Strategies to Improve Executive Functioning.
Download Free Ebook
About The Presenter
Sue Larkey is unashamedly passionate about her mission – to inspire parents and educators and teach them how to Make it a Success. Sue Larkey is uniquely positioned within the education system having taught both as a primary school teacher and a special education teacher. She is a highly qualified educator who has taught students with autism spectrum disorder in the mainstream and special schools. She combines practical experience with extensive research having completed a Masters in Special Education and currently undertaking a Doctorate in Education. Winner of Naturally Autistic 2013 International Award for Community Contribution. Sue has authored many books on autism spectrum disorders. She believes that armed with the tools of understanding and confidence, much can be achieved.
Author of Many Popular Books