FREE E-BOOK & CHEAT SHEETS
Strategies & Time Savers for Educators to Transition Neurodiverse Students Successfully in a Busy and Complex Classroom
In this Free E-Book, Cheat Sheets, Student Proforma- Tips for Transitioning to 2024 in a Busy & Complex Classroom
You Will Learn 100+ Different Strategies & Tips:
- Checklist for Success
- Top Tips for Children Starting School in 2024
- Tips for Changing Schools, Classrooms, Teachers, Year Levels
- School to Work Transition for Young People with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- 13 Separation Anxiety Tips for Children With Special Needs
- 12+ Page Student Transition Guide
- Top 10 Things About Student must pass on.
Download Free Ebook & Cheat Sheets
About The Presenter
Sue Larkey is unashamedly passionate about her mission – to inspire parents and educators and teach them how to Make it a Success. Sue Larkey is uniquely positioned within the education system having taught both as a primary school teacher and a special education teacher. She is a highly qualified educator who has taught students with autism spectrum disorder in the mainstream and special schools. She combines practical experience with extensive research having completed a Masters in Special Education and currently undertaking a Doctorate in Education. Winner of Naturally Autistic 2013 International Award for Community Contribution. Sue has authored many books on autism spectrum disorders. She believes that armed with the tools of understanding and confidence, much can be achieved.
Author of Many Popular Books