Behaviour Solutions: Setting up your Classroom for Success
Important Tips to Support Students who Learn & Engage Differently
(ASD, ADHD, ODD and PDA)
In this Behaviour Solutions: Setting Up Your Classroom For Success E-Book
You Will Learn 94+ Different Strategies & Tips:
* The 13 Most Important Strategies
* Bonus 5 Proactive/Prevent Strategies Often Missed
* How To Support Motor Skills Development in A Busy Classroom (& Why it matters!)
* Key Elements for your Individual Education Plans (IEPs)
* Anxiety Management = Time Management – Top Tips
* Special Bonus – Key To Get the Best out of Students with ADHD
* 21 Surprising Ways Timers can get support Students engage & Succeed
* Pit Falls & Common Mistakes Made using Timers
* How and Why to Use Visual in Complex Classrooms.
* Interoception – the impact and what Educators can do about it.
* Solutions/Ideas to Sensory Processing Disorder or Difficulties in the Classroom
* 9 Essential Strategies for Homework
* 6 Key Strategies for Quick Results in Secondary School
Download Free Ebook
About The Presenter
Sue Larkey is unashamedly passionate about her mission – to inspire parents and educators and teach them how to Make it a Success. Sue Larkey is uniquely positioned within the education system having taught both as a primary school teacher and a special education teacher. She is a highly qualified educator who has taught students with autism spectrum disorder in the mainstream and special schools. She combines practical experience with extensive research having completed a Masters in Special Education and currently undertaking a Doctorate in Education. Winner of Naturally Autistic 2013 International Award for Community Contribution. Sue has authored many books on autism spectrum disorders. She believes that armed with the tools of understanding and confidence, much can be achieved.
Author of Many Popular Books