Sensory Strategies for Educators to Increase Engagement and Participation in a Busy and Complex Classroom
In this Free E-Book – Sensory Strategies for Educators to Increase Engagement in a Busy & Complex Classroom
You Will Learn 100+ Different Strategies & Tips:
- Simple Classroom Adaptations That Make a Huge Difference to students and YOU
- Do you know what to look for to Recognise SPD?
- Busy Classroom Teacher Strategies to help Students Self Regulate
- 8 Warning Signs of Slow Processing Speed – Plus What Simple Modifications & Strategies to Help
- Why Do They Do That? 12 Common Behaviours Explained & Strategies to Try
- 3 BIG Barriers to Participation Every Educator needs to Rule Out
- Heaps of Resources and Sensory Tools
Download Free Ebook
About The Presenter
Sue Larkey is unashamedly passionate about her mission – to inspire parents and educators and teach them how to Make it a Success. Sue Larkey is uniquely positioned within the education system having taught both as a primary school teacher and a special education teacher. She is a highly qualified educator who has taught students with autism spectrum disorder in the mainstream and special schools. She combines practical experience with extensive research having completed a Masters in Special Education and currently undertaking a Doctorate in Education. Winner of Naturally Autistic 2013 International Award for Community Contribution. Sue has authored many books on autism spectrum disorders. She believes that armed with the tools of understanding and confidence, much can be achieved.
Author of Many Popular Books