Top Tips for Teaching Social Emotional Learning to Increase Engagement and Participation in Busy & Complex Classrooms
(ASD, ADHD, ODD and PDA)
In this FREE E-Book
You Will Learn many different Strategies and Tips:
* Insight into the Complexity of Social Skills & What to Do.
* Top 10 Tips to Remember When Teaching Social Skills
* Making Friends and Being One
* The Friendship Funnel
* Solutions and Strategies for Common Playground Behaviours
* Tips to Set Up Lunchtime Clubs
* Theory of Mind
* Recommended Resources.
* 16 Pages.
* 80+ Tips and Solutions Can Apply in Your Busy Complex Classroom the Next Day.
About The Presenter
Sue Larkey is unashamedly passionate about her mission – to inspire parents and educators and teach them how to Make it a Success. Sue Larkey is uniquely positioned within the education system having taught both as a primary school teacher and a special education teacher. She is a highly qualified educator who has taught students with autism spectrum disorder in the mainstream and special schools. She combines practical experience with extensive research having completed a Masters in Special Education and currently undertaking a Doctorate in Education. Winner of Naturally Autistic 2013 International Award for Community Contribution. Sue has authored many books on autism spectrum disorders. She believes that armed with the tools of understanding and confidence, much can be achieved.
Author of Many Popular Books