Your Free Webinar is on it’s Way
(If you currently get Sue Larkey's emails/tip-sheet - the link will be emailed to you in the next 5-10minutes)
In this Webinar you will learn:
- The seven parts of the Criteria for diagnosis of ASD and what the means
- Profile of Abilities of Girls - The Mask, Hiding Tactics
- Profile of Abilities of Girls with ASD
(Note: if doesn't arrive check your Spam folder).
Watch Webinar Now
Trouble Shooting if cannot find our "confirm email" sent to you
My email might be 'hiding in one of these inox folders:
Promotions | Junk | Trash | Spam
- Run a SEARCH in your email for "SUE LARKEY" or "
- MOVE the message to your INBOX
- WHITELIST or mark as a SAFE SENDER
You must do these steps to receive the video lessons and documentation.
If you cannot find the email, just email Eliza at [email protected] and we'll take care of you personally
Why Is This Free Webinar for Me?
ASD Facts #1 Not Every Strategy Works for Every Child
ASD Fact #2 Strategies Wear Out
ASD Fact #3 To Know One Child with Autism is not to Know Autism
Dealing With "Behaviours" and wondering "Why are they doing that?"
Save You Time ... lots of time
Hearing from a World Expert
Tony is an outstanding communicator: appearing on 60 Minutes, ABC’s Health Report, presenting workshops around the world and sold over 400,000 of his book Asperger’s Syndrome: A Guide for Parents and Professionals, and it has been translated into twenty languages.