Course Presenter – Dr Tony Attwood
Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, and Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD).
Tony is an outstanding communicator: appearing on 60 Minutes, ABC’s Health Report, presenting workshops around the world and sold over 400,000 of his book Asperger’s Syndrome: A Guide for Parents and Professionals, and it has been translated into twenty languages.
Recent UK Presentations
- National Autism Society, London – Topic NAS Masterclass with Tony Attwood Managing feelings: cognitive behaviour therapy for autistic people to manage anxiety, sadness and anger.
- Acorn Care, Wakefield Yorkshire – Topic: Diagnosis of ASD and ASD-Level 1 (AS) – Managing challenging behaviour in children & adolescents with autism
- Medica, Manchester – Topic: Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autism Oxford, Oxfordshire – Topic: Attwood on Asperger’s & Autism
- MindSenseAbility, Southhampton – Topic: Managing Anxiety, Behaviour and Sensory Processing difficulties (including sensory integration strategies). Strategies to build relationships and reduce bullying, How to help individuals with ASD access learning
- Autism Diagnosticians’ Forum (NI) – Topic: Managing Feelings: Cogntive Behaviour Therapy to Manage Anxiety, Sadness and Anger (ASD-Level 1 Asperger’s Syndrome), Managing Challenging Behaviour in Children with ASD-Level 1
He has worked with several thousand individuals, from infants to octogenarians, from profoundly disabled persons to university professors.
Teachers and Parents love hearing what he has to say and come away armed with practical tools to make a difference.
Our Facebook Community
We are committed to making available the most outstanding instructors from around the world to educators, professionals and families who have a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder, ODD, and ADHD.
These Instructors provide the proven effective strategies and suggested resources for:
– busy teachers in today’s complex classroom to create an environment where both the child with ASD and the neurotypical students thrive.
– families to understand their child and put in place real-world strategies for the child and their family.
– professionals to provide the specialised care for children on the Autism Disorder Spectrum.