Anywhere, Anytime Professional Development with E-learning
- Are you a busy professional or family member looking for practical strategies to help a student, child or young adult with an Autism Spectrum Disorder diagnosis?
- Are you a teacher, teacher-aide, child-care worker looking for recognised/accredited Professional Development?
Sue Larkey is a highly qualified special educator in mainstream and special schools. She is currently working toward a Doctorate of Education, focusing on inclusive education.She has authored several books and resource materials. Sue is unashamedly passionate about her mission – to inspire parents and educators and teach them them how to Make it a Success . Sue has a remarkable ability to captivate her audience for an entire day and online course. Attendees come away fuelled with strategies and ideas to teach children with an autism spectrum disorder.
"Armed with the tools of understanding an confidence much can be achieved."
Registration for Schools & Organisations
Sue's Online Training Courses are also used by schools and child-care centres - small and large - for group staff training. Email or call Andrew for more details: email@example.com or 0418 320 295
Registration for Individuals
FREE 40 MINUTE WORKSHOP: Key Strategies for Success
Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder - OPEN NOW (Finishes 30th Oct)
In this 40 Minute Workshop you will learn:
- 10 Key Strategies to Increase Engagement and Participation.
- Increased Understanding of How Children/Students with ASD Learn.
- How to Increase Socialisation.
- Key Strategies to Reduce Anxiety.
- At least 3 Ideas to Implement to Make a Difference in Your Classroom or Home
- I have pre-recorderd this Webinar so you can view it on your time schedule.
- Technical Support Available
Term 4 Course – Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder – Teaching Strategies & Behaviour Support
$175 per person /Person
31st October - 18th December
In this 5 x 1 hour course you will learn:
- Same content as the Sue Larkey Live Workshops.
- 5 hours of Accredited Teacher & Early Child Care Training
- Accredited ALL for States: VIC (VIT Maintenance), NSW (BOSTES, QTC, My PL), ACT (TQI), QLD, WA, SA, TAS & NT.
- 6 WEEKS to to complete the course from registration date
- INSTANT ACCESS to start learning.
- SELF PACED - you can complete course at work, home, cafe etc, on any device.
- PERFECT FOR STAFF DEVELOPMENT
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT - only a email or call away
- PAUSE, REWATCH, REWIND for duration of the course.