DIGITAL BOOK – Sue Larkey’s Mega Book of Timesaver, Tips & Strategies for Busy & Complex Classrooms
140 Pages of Full-Colour Tips and Strategies.
This is the perfect book for busy teachers, teacher aides, parents and carers looking for quick tips, strategies, and solutions. Topics covered include:
- 18 Ways to Set Up a Classroom
- Types of Adjustments/Accommodations
- How to Engage Disengaged Students with Autism ADHD & Neurodiversity
- Tips to Keeping on Task
- Task Analysis
- Handwriting For Students with Autism Spectrum Why Kids on the Spectrum are more likely to be \
- Perfectionists & What you can do to Support Them Top Tips for Using Time Timers
- Minimising Stress Around Timers
- The Early Years
- Your Words Matter
- The One Thing I Wish I Knew Years Ago
Why Is This Book for Me?
ASD Facts #1 Not Every Strategy Works for Every Child
ASD Fact #2 Strategies Wear Out
ASD Fact #3 To Know One Child with Autism is not to Know Autism
Save You Time ... lots of time
You could spend hours searching the internet for ideas … or one resources that has over 500 practical, proven strategies and ideas.
Most Topics include 10 or More Key Strategies to Try
- curated so can easily access information without wasting hours on the internet.
- most popular tips sheet in one easy to use reference.
- index to quickly look up topics, tips and strategies
30 Day 100% Refund Policy... & You Keep the Book
Other Resources Discussed in Live Virtual Webinar
(Remember for Organisations Resources can be purchased on approval)
About The Author
Sue Larkey is unashamedly passionate about her mission – to inspire parents and educators and teach them how to Make it a Success. Sue Larkey is uniquely positioned within the education system having taught both as a primary school teacher and a special education teacher. She is a highly qualified educator who has taught students with autism spectrum disorder in the mainstream and special schools. She combines practical experience with extensive research having completed a Masters in Special Education and currently undertaking a Doctorate in Education. Winner of Naturally Autistic 2013 International Award for Community Contribution. Sue has authored many books on autism spectrum disorders. She believes that armed with the tools of understanding and confidence, much can be achieved.
Author of Many Popular Books