THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW YOU DON’T WANT THE INFORMATION
I won’t email you access to this behaviour program.
FREE TRAINING WEBINAR & E-BOOK
Can Proactively Manage Challenging Behaviour
To Create Calm Classrooms.
*Teachers, Specialist Teachers, Teacher Assistants, SSOs, ESOs
Free Webinar & Ebook Available
In this Creating Calm Classroom Free Training Webinar
You Will Learn:
- Identify individual students needs and how best to support them
- Identify specific strategies to support your students
- How to best support a range of students with complex behaviour
In this Guide to Understanding Behaviour E-Book
You Will Learn 50 Different Strategies & Tips:
- 20 Common Reasons for Anger & Anxiety
- 11 Questions to Ask When you See a Behaviour
- Easy Reference to Meltdowns, Shutdowns, Tantrums & Veneer of Coping
- Possible Causes, What is Looks Like & Strategies to Try
- Create a Response Plan
- & more over 20 pages
About The Presenter
Sue Larkey is unashamedly passionate about her mission – to inspire parents and educators and teach them how to Make it a Success. Sue Larkey is uniquely positioned within the education system having taught both as a primary school teacher and a special education teacher. She is a highly qualified educator who has taught students with autism spectrum disorder in the mainstream and special schools. She combines practical experience with extensive research having completed a Masters in Special Education and currently undertaking a Doctorate in Education. Winner of Naturally Autistic 2013 International Award for Community Contribution. Sue has authored many books on autism spectrum disorders. She believes that armed with the tools of understanding and confidence, much can be achieved.
Author of Many Popular Books