DIGITAL BOOK – Sue Larkey’s Mega Book of Timesavers, Tips and Strategies for Busy and Complex Classrooms
A MEGA book full of my most Popular Blogs, Tip Sheets and more in one easy to use reference! This book is for all ages and stages, for teaching neurodiverse students including Autism Spectrum, ADHD, ODD, PDA and more!
Includes index to quickly look up Topic & Tips, as well as ideas for all parts of teaching and looking after neurodiverse children. 142 pages of Strategies & Tips at YOUR Fingertips.
140 Pages of Full-Colour Tips and Strategies.
This is the perfect book for busy teachers, teacher aides, parents and carers looking for quick tips, strategies, and solutions. Topics covered include:
- 18 Ways to Set Up a Classroom
- Types of Adjustments/Accommodations
- How to Engage Disengaged Students with Autism ADHD & Neurodiversity
- Tips to Keeping on Task
- Task Analysis
- Handwriting For Students with Autism Spectrum Why Kids on the Spectrum are more likely to be \
- Perfectionists & What you can do to Support Them Top Tips for Using Time Timers
- Minimising Stress Around Timers
- The Early Years
- Your Words Matter
- The One Thing I Wish I Knew Years Ago
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Why Is This Book for Me?
ASD Facts #1 Not Every Strategy Works for Every Child
ASD Fact #2 Strategies Wear Out
ASD Fact #3 To Know One Child with Autism is not to Know Autism
Save You Time ... lots of time
You could spend hours searching the internet for ideas … or one resources that has over 500 practical, proven strategies and ideas.
Most Topics include 10 or More Key Strategies to Try
- curated so can easily access information without wasting hours on the internet.
- most popular tips sheet in one easy to use reference.
- index to quickly look up topics, tips and strategies