FREE TRAINING WEBINAR
How to Increase Engagement & Participation in Students on the Autism Spectrum
My Proven Strategies you can put in place immediately to increase socialisation, engagement and participation.
In this Free Training Webinar You Will Learn:
- Key Strategies to Increase Engagement and Participation
- Increase Understanding of How Children/Students with ASD Learn
- How to Use Schedules for the child you know.
- Strategies for Communication
- Practical Tool for Time Management
- Using the Special Interests
- This Free Webinar is normally only offered 4 times a year.
- We will have extra staff available during this time to support you do this online training (especially welcome ‘not tech savy’ learners)!
Why Is This Free Webinar for Me?
ASD Facts #1 Not Every Strategy Works for Every Child
ASD Fact #2 Strategies Wear Out
ASD Fact #3 To Know One Child with Autism is not to Know Autism
Dealing With "Behaviours" and wondering "Why are they doing that?"
Save You Time ... lots of time
About The Presenter
Sue Larkey is unashamedly passionate about her mission – to inspire parents and educators and teach them how to Make it a Success. Sue Larkey is uniquely positioned within the education system having taught both as a primary school teacher and a special education teacher. She is a highly qualified educator who has taught students with autism spectrum disorder in the mainstream and special schools. She combines practical experience with extensive research having completed a Masters in Special Education and currently undertaking a Doctorate in Education. Winner of Naturally Autistic 2013 International Award for Community Contribution. Sue has authored many books on autism spectrum disorders. She believes that armed with the tools of understanding and confidence, much can be achieved.
Author of Many Popular Books