FREE TRAINING WEBINAR
How to Teach Children Who Learn & Engage Differently In Early Childhood.
My Proven Strategies you can put in place immediately to increase engagement and participation for children under 6 years old.
In this Webinar you will learn:
- Understanding Different Learning Styles
- How to adapt activities to meet ALL children’s learning needs
- 5 Key Ways to make Learning Fun
- Strategies to help children with separation anxiety
- Embracing difference to make a difference
- Strategies to increase engagement and participating during mat time
- The ONE strategy I wish I knew years ago for helping children with fine motor skills
Why Is This Free Webinar for Me?
Neurodiverse Challenge #1 Not Every Strategy Works for Every Child
Neurodiversity Challenge #3 Finding the Right Strategies to work for diverse range children
Neurodiverse Challenge #2 Many Children are A Waiting Diagnosis in the Younger Years
Neurodiverse Challenge #3 How to Adapt your programme to ensure they ALL children are learning
Save You Time ... lots of time
Sue Larkey is unashamedly passionate about her mission – to inspire parents and educators and teach them how to Make it a Success. Sue Larkey is uniquely positioned within the education system having taught both as a primary school teacher and a special education teacher. She is a highly qualified educator who has taught students with autism spectrum disorder in the mainstream and special schools. She combines practical experience with extensive research having completed a Masters in Special Education and currently undertaking a Doctorate in Education. Winner of Naturally Autistic 2013 International Award for Community Contribution. Sue has authored many books on autism spectrum disorders. She believes that armed with the tools of understanding and confidence, much can be achieved.
Author of Many Popular Books