Your Free Webinar is on it’s Way
(If you currently get Sue Larkey's emails/tip-sheet - the link will be emailed to you in the next 5-10minutes)
In this Webinar you will learn:
- Understanding Different Learning Styles
- How to adapt activities to meet ALL children’s learning needs
- 5 Key Ways to make Learning Fun
- Strategies to help children with separation anxiety
- Embracing difference to make a difference
- Strategies to increase engagement and participating during mat time
- The ONE strategy I wish I knew years ago for helping children with fine motor skills
Check your email INBOX
(for our email from email@example.com)
(Note: if doesn't arrive check your Spam folder).
Email doesn't Arrive?
email Eliza - firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch Webinar Now
Trouble Shooting if cannot find our "confirm email" sent to you
My email might be 'hiding in one of these inox folders:
Promotions | Junk | Trash | Spam
- Run a SEARCH in your email for "SUE LARKEY" or "
- MOVE the message to your INBOX
- WHITELIST or mark as a SAFE SENDER
You must do these steps to receive the video lessons and documentation.
If you cannot find the email, just email Eliza at email@example.com and we'll take care of you personally
Why Is This Free Webinar for Me?
ASD Facts #1 Not Every Strategy Works for Every Child
You need to review 100s of ideas and strategies to find the ones that work and/or you can modified for the child you know.
ASD Fact #2 Strategies Wear Out
Really frustrating to put hours into a preparing a strategy only to find it doesn’t work and/or wears out. You will hear how strategies make it easy to quickly adjust and try new ideas without the fear of wasting excessive effort/time.
ASD Fact #3 To Know One Child with Autism is not to Know Autism
Every child on the Spectrum is different. Having had one (or few) children on the Spectrum in your class does mean the same strategies will work. In fact 1 in 10 strategies will work for a child on the Spectrum. You get access to strategies that have worked with 100s of different children – it’s like you get to know 100s of children on the spectrum and what as worked for them.
Dealing With "Behaviours" and wondering "Why are they doing that?"
Introduction to insights and framework of why some children do what they do… and what you can do about.
Save You Time ... lots of time
You could spend hours searching the internet for ideas … or watch one Webinar that has Key Strategies: Practical and Proven