Sue Larkey & Dr Tony Attwood Summer School
Watch the Video for
Tips for End of Year and Social Skills
Course 1 – Sue Larkey – Making it a Success:Teaching & Behaviour Support
Strategies for Students with an Autism Spectrum Disorder
In this Course you will learn:
Teaching Strategies for School & Home
- What is Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autism learning style
- Key teaching strategies from preschool to secondary
- Classroom strategies
- Promoting understanding in peers
- Teaching play & Strategies for playgrounds
Behaviour Support for School & Home
- What are ASD behaviours?
- Meltdowns & Anxiety
- Transition strategies for school (preschool, primary and secondary) and home
- Repetitive and obsessive behaviours
- Sensory issues
Course 2 – Dr Tony Attwood – Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Different Way of Thinking, Learning and Managing Emotions
In this Course you will learn:
- Cognitive Abilities: A different way of thinking and learning
- Managing Challenging Behaviour
- Managing Feelings: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and its role in providing greater strategies to manage emotions and behaviour
- The Emotional Tool Box, what it is and how to use
- Strategies to Improve Social Understanding and Friendship Skills
- Special Interests: Origins and constructive strategies
- Girls with Asperger’s Syndrome
- Sensory Sensitivity
- Same content as Tony Attwood’s Live Full Day Workshops.
√ 10 hours of Accredited Teacher Training to NSW (NESA), ACT (TQI), VIC (VIT Maintenance) & QLD, SA, WA, TAS, NT to Australian Teachers Standards.
√ 2 x Certificate issued at successful conclusion of the course.
√ Complete Transcript of both courses
√ IMMEDIATE access to the course – START and Finish when it suits you. Self Paced.
√ You have 3 months to complete but can get extended at anytime
√ Access to bonus strategies, videos, time savers and resources.
√ Ongoing support via direct question to Sue Larkey
√ Relavant to all Teachers (Early Childhood, Primary & Secondary), Parents and Other Professionals.
√ Perfect for OCSH, Child Care Staff
Register Now & Pay Later
(we can start you on the course & invoice your Organisation directly to pay later)
– email Geoff at [email protected] to arrange.
GROUP or STAFF Booking
There are two options:
- Order and pay online for multiple Staff and then email Andrew participants full names and email address. We’ll then communicate directly with the staff the login details and Certificate etc.
Email Geoff to arrange – [email protected]
Who Should Attend
Perfect for Teachers, Child Care Staff & Professionals
What People Say About Online Courses
“I wanted to send this email to say how helpful I have found this course and my head is absolutely spinning with so many ideas I want to implement. I completed all of your course over the weekend. I know you recommended completing them them weekly but honestly they were like a good book and I just wanted to keep going.”
“I have absolutely loved doing them and have recommended them at the centre I work at. I am so grateful not only for the understandings I am developing and the confidence I am building in being better able to respond appropriately to the needs of children in my class, but also for the flexibility of being able to complete the courses at my own pace. Thank you Sue and to Tony Attwood as well for being so willing to share your knowledge and insight. Much appreciated.” Rose
read more feedback …. link to testimonals