Welcome to my Summer School of Courses:
Course 1 – Tony Attwood presents – A Different Way of Thinking, Learning and Managing Emotions
Course 2 – Sue Larkey presents – Teaching Strategies and Behaviour Solutions.
The Course is available right now and I want you go get the most out of that next 3 months.
Your login details should arrive in a separate email soon.
The Link below is your PERSONAL Course Page and one you will return to each time to watch a Lesson over the next 6 weeks
- Page to Login: Your Personal Course Page – (or paste https://elearning.suelarkey.com.au/my-courses/ into Browser)
If site doesn’t automatically recognise you are returning it will ask for your username & password
2. Username is the email address you used to during the purchase process.
3. Password: the one you selected when bought this course.
4. Print out handouts. These are available under the Introduction Video on the Course
5. Technical Issues
Andrew is going to help you so please email him directly:
email@example.com or Call/Txt him 0418 320 295
6. Quiz to open next module
- – The Programmes is set out as 5 Lessons (approx 1 hour each).
– You have 6 weeks to watch the 5 Lessons – then the programme will be taken off the website
– Each Lesson builds on the next, so after each Lesson there is a quick survey (nothing too hard) to complete to then get access to the next module
– At the end of the course your Certificate of Participation will be immediately available.
Email questions to me
I will be available for questions over the 6 week course.
If you have any questions can I please ask you email me directly at
Subject: Question from online course (this will ensure I get back to you asap)
Please understand I travel up to 3 days a week so may take a few days to get back to you. I really look forward to your questions, comments and supporting you to get the most out of the 6 weeks.
PS: If you don’t already follow me on Facebook I would encourage you to like as I will also be posting support/questions through facebook for he online program.